BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Company Representative for Bavarian X Exclusive Au
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put up some pics for Plastique999 of his E-race installed. We'll have the video and sound clip later today. Mid-pipe enroute from Italy. Enjoy..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Just wanted to put up some pics for Plastique999 of his E-race installed. We'll have the video and sound clip later today. Mid-pipe enroute from Italy. Enjoy..
This is so confusing look at this pic of an E-Race:

Notice it has two sections per side. Where was your E-race purchased from? I know we have all this Eisenhaus debacle with exhausts from Korea etc.

E60_M5_10.jpg

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey deknight....I talked to Brad (my installer at BavX) about the authenticity of these mufflers.
Basically he said that the one piece cans with the slats are real...
That pic you posted doesn't look right?!?

Brad or Bobby can you chime in to verify???

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hey deknight....I talked to Brad (my installer at BavX) about the authenticity of these mufflers.
Basically he said that the one piece cans with the slats are real...
That pic you posted doesn't look right?!?

Brad or Bobby can you chime in to verify???
That would be good to know, since right now I am not sure if anyone knew of a definitive way to distinguish. Where did you get the cans from?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well, my E-Race looks like the first one posted! I think that's the genuine one...at least I hope so! ...

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is so confusing look at this pic of an E-Race:

Notice it has two sections per side. Where was your E-race purchased from? I know we have all this Eisenhaus debacle with exhausts from Korea etc.

View attachment 61331
That looks like the M5 version

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Have you gotten your car back yet? If so Im sure your loving it right about now. :biggrinbounce:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts