BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Stumbo,

Saw Fast M5 thread re: being over.

As a London (work) board member, my apologies but I don't expect to be able to join you :rolleyes:

If you decide on Fri eve, please you pm me to let me know where you'll be.
I commute out of London Bridge or Victoria.
I am out in town but got commitments until about 8pm.
If I can get away I may be able to meet up after 8pm :cheers:
Let me know if you're in the zone, if not have a good eve / Saturday cherrsagai

Richard

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Stumbo,

Saw Fast M5 thread re: being over.

As a London (work) board member, my apologies but I don't expect to be able to join you :rolleyes:

If you decide on Fri eve, please you pm me to let me know where you'll be.
I commute out of London Bridge or Victoria.
I am out in town but got commitments until about 8pm.
If I can get away I may be able to meet up after 8pm :cheers:
Let me know if you're in the zone, if not have a good eve / Saturday cherrsagai

Richard

For sure - will PM you details and yes we will be out tomorrow. Might try and find somewhere near London Bridge near you, although that depends on the ammount of other interest (not much yet) and finding a COG between us all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Guys,

Another UK owner here, im based in Berkshire so bit of a nightmare to get into london with all the traffic...and congestion charge! lol

Would be good to arrange a UK meet though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Beat you booking the summer road trip......

August 26th, leave London, overnight in hotel south of Paris, be in south of France and fire up the bbq on 27th evening. One week on the beach, then into the Ardeche and one days (24km) kayaking. Finally a long haul road trip back to Blighty in one stretch(?) (691 miles according to the route planner :noSMG:).

Using Airmiles lost the allure when I got my Beast.

Sorry to have missed you when you were over FAST M5 - didn't get any details from Stumbo. Hope we meet up another time.

UK members, are you aware of the Pistonheads meet? Somewhere in Kent....I can't make it :sad3: due to skiing in Austria :byebye::cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
FASTM5 .... you just beat me to it !!

We (myself and a bunch of other Piston Heads) all drive our nice motors down to Le-Mans each year !!

You have to watch for the 'French Fuzz' (cos they are getting a LOT tighter on speeding these days) but there are some SUPERB roads on the way down and in places (where its safe and appropriate of course), you can really get your boot in !!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts