BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents,

Within the Dutch E34S M5 community we intend to organize a spring meet in March or April 2008. The concept of this meet will resemble that of the Goat meetings of the Brits.

Some date suggestions
- Su 23 March
- Su 30 March
- Su 6 April
- Su 13 April

Meeting point:
- In the Netherlands, on an idyllic location within a hour of the German border in order for some of ze Germans to join us as well. Location will be reveiled on a later date in a direct mail to the participants.

Organization und coordination:
- Me

Participation and information,
- By PN or Email at raymond.woertman(at)hetnet.nl

[1] Replace (at) fur @.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Brilliant !

You can count on our 3 M5 3.6's on any of the given dates.

We're really looking forward to it !

Cheers
Ray

(will confirm through email)

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Interesting Raymond , a few of us may be returning from The Ring on April 6th ..........

·
Registered
497 Posts
Are tourings allowed as well?

As for the recent discussions with a couple of usual suspects on this forum, I just wander whether Tourings are allowed on this meeting:nono: Are they?
Or do we have to park on a small side road behind the bar where we can unload / load the huge amount of equipment a touring can carry:haha:.
I'll be happy to organise a Dutch Touring meet. I've "heard" there a quit a few them running around in Holland:hihi:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just kidding

:grinyes::2::1::thumbsup::haha::applause::applause::cheers::typing:. Oh is it now........THX, raymond....will try to be there. Will bring midnightsun with me:15:

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
It appears that this will be the first time in history that we'll be having more M5 Sedans attending a dutch meeting than Tourings!

Too soon to tell for sure, but if work allows, I'll be there. Will try to take both cars.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hallo from Bonn,

Where & When ?

Holland is not so big but I always seem to get lost on the Highways !

My E34 fotos after a perfect weather, 200km run for Xmas ! ( Since I own the E34 the Engine Bay has not been washed !)

My E28 is back on the hoist for a new Fuel-pump . Should be finished tomorrow .

MM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hello Miles,

From the inventory that I have so made far, April 13th seems the best date, but I want to wait with making this definitive until Februari. The exact location will be reveiled later to the participants in a separare mail, but the idea is the vicinity of Apeldoorn in the national park of the 'hoge Veluwe'. This is a central location from all directions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Raymond,

Count me in, should be able to make it (I hope). Please mail me at least a couple of weeks before when the date & location is set pls., on my 'normal' email-address. Will try to get the balance of limo's and tourings straightend out :thumbsup:

Cya

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks Raymond,

Should be possible.

If the weather is good, perhaps someone can pick me up at Deventer-Teuge on the N-E outskirts of Apeldoorn. This would be 45 minutes from Bonn . They open at 10:00 local .

(Of course 2 or 3 seats free for anyone near Bonn / Bad Neuenahr )

Miles

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks Raymond,

Should be possible.

If the weather is good, perhaps someone can pick me up at Deventer-Teuge on the N-E outskirts of Apeldoorn. This would be 45 minutes from Bonn . They open at 10:00 local .

(Of course 2 or 3 seats free for anyone near Bonn / Bad Neuenahr )

Miles
Hey Miles,

I know were Teuge is, and as it is on-route from my place picking you up should be no problem.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hello Miles,

From the inventory that I have so made far, April 13th seems the best date, but I want to wait with making this definitive until Februari. The exact location will be reveiled later to the participants in a separare mail, but the idea is the vicinity of Apeldoorn in the national park of the 'hoge Veluwe'. This is a central location from all directions.
April twelfth is a driftday at Papenburg.......

So that probably covers DickRS, Sebring, Reitse and yours truly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, I'd like to join the Dutch meet (as long as it's not April 13th). Looking forward to meet all of you.

Regards,
Erik

1 - 20 of 69 Posts