BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Anyone out there .... Dubai with an m5 ?
I have just bought one and seeing any tips tricks , parts , garages ..... I just been to Munich motors for the first Brake Fluid service.

anyway , hello .... :byebye:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi , Anyone out there .... Dubai with an m5 ?
I have just bought one and seeing any tips tricks , parts , garages ..... I just been to Munich motors for the first Brake Fluid service.

anyway , hello .... :byebye:
Hi, i own a 99" Silverstone M5 with a couple of mods.. it is actually my 4th e39 M5 and my 3rd here in Dubai... These are pretty rare here so there is a good chance that i know the previous owner of your car..

As for Servicing i wont be able to help you out but i can help you with tuning etc.. I own a Company called Simon Motorsport in DIP2.. Pass by anytime you like.. PM me so i can give you more infos about myself etc...

Pass by on Saturday if you got nothing to do :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Hello Jermey .... couple of us then ...

I should be heading to Simon*X on saturday to say hello ... looking forward to it . :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey there,

I'm in Dubai Marina and own an 06 silverstone.
I am currently looking for a e39 but can't find any good ones. Anybody interested to sell theirs? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a couple of BMC filters from Simon Motorsport , when they took mine out they were black !!! Only had the car 1 month so thought I would get some and glad I did. Top quality and brilliant service. Go check them out over DIP2.

Nice e39 with supercharger .... different and bet that goes well. .

Hasan - how do you find the M6 ... I was soo tempted by one.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Keep an eye on em BMC filters. They do not cope well with the climate here and the soft borders become hard and start breaking up. Keep checking them every 6 months.

Simon is a great guy. Always enjoy working with him.

The M6 is not very different from the M5. Just a little smaller and lighter. Great car.

I got a couple of BMC filters from Simon Motorsport , when they took mine out they were black !!! Only had the car 1 month so thought I would get some and glad I did. Top quality and brilliant service. Go check them out over DIP2.

Nice e39 with supercharger .... different and bet that goes well. .

Hasan - how do you find the M6 ... I was soo tempted by one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohh yeah will be checking them , just because it is so HOT here and they will need cleaning with the dust and sand. :) , got to keep the car breathing as clean as possible

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am looking for header for my E39 M5
Do you carry one, or know where to get one, would be nice if its used to be cheaper.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speak to Simon motorsport and he can sort you out or get them in for when you are over .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
6 Participants
Sy.
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing