BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the hell can you all afford the GAS! :eek:oohhh: is my first Q?

Kevin wanted me to check out the M6 as on one of our conversation i told him I'm thinking of the M6 and last week after dinner he said he'll drop of the car for the weekend for the laidback spa:applause: and i can test drive it (who am i to say NO!:hihi:...I drove the car and finally got the RPI scoops installed by Eloy (thanks bro!) as i saw it sitting in the back seat and told myself what a waste of HP:hihi: (i felt the scoops really gave the car some more hp and air coming in was very good and gave the car a smooth throttle response...(it's like wearing a tight jeans on a 110 degree heat and finally wearing shorts:haha:) well on to the report...P400 mode is good but Kevin called me and said "dude press the M mode and give her some throttle" I was reluctant at first but it was too tempting as the M mode was on the steering wheel and it's not hard to miss:hihi: so i press the M mode and it just takes my breath away:eek:oohhh: but man I don't know how you all do it but I called Kevin after and ask him the same thing and he gave me a big laugh:7: i'm like it's like making another car payment just on gas:hihi: but over all I really love the the M6 and the handling with stage 2 dinan suspension was really very good "its a total package for me"...If i can get over the miles/ per gallon i would get one in a heart beat...to be continued:hihi:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks a lot chris for detailing the car. It looks better than when it was new. wow:eek:oohhh:. I told you the gas was a killer. I am gonna go out and try those air scoops. It seemed to be faster last night, when we hit 150 in mexico. I am glad there wasn't any traffic on the way back from the border.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
It seemed to be faster last night, when we hit 150 in mexico. I am glad there wasn't any traffic on the way back from the border.:cheers:
Why did you not call me! I live in San Diego.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm glad your happy with the detail as i was happy removing all the tire goo, scratches from all the track days you did:haha:

150 i knew once you left Santa Monica you will go straight for the border (MEXICO) and test her out, btw the laidback spa gives you 5 extra hp:D j/k (aerodynamic)...thanks Kevin for the test ride and for detailing your car:cheers:

Thanks a lot chris for detailing the car. It looks better than when it was new. wow:eek:oohhh:. I told you the gas was a killer. I am gonna go out and try those air scoops. It seemed to be faster last night, when we hit 150 in mexico. I am glad there wasn't any traffic on the way back from the border.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Between the two of you and add Kenny to the mix:eek:oohhh: we might aswell throw in the towel:thumbsup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
sounds like you had alot of fun with the car chris... where do you guys go in mexico to do some serious speeding?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry maybe next time. As far as the exact location, I think it will remain a secret.

By the way cosmos, i am drving down to San diego this weekend with a group of cars. We might stay at the hard rock. It's an exotic car run from Calabases to San Diego. I will let you know if I stay the night, so we can maybe meet up.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wirelessly posted (laidback: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN95/20.0.015; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

dtm996c5 said:
sounds like you had alot of fun with the car chris... where do you guys go in mexico to do some serious speeding?
Hey how are u bro! The location is a secret right by the border ;) ill pm you on the next one:cheers:

·
Registered
475 Posts
It seemed to be faster last night, when we hit 150 in mexico..:cheers:

That's cause you got those layers of dirt off the car! Good job Chris! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Sorry maybe next time. As far as the exact location, I think it will remain a secret.

By the way cosmos, i am drving down to San diego this weekend with a group of cars. We might stay at the hard rock. It's an exotic car run from Calabases to San Diego. I will let you know if I stay the night, so we can maybe meet up.:cheers:
Let me know. My friend is having a record label party downtown @ red circle.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Chris, come over to the DARK side!!!!

Glad you got the keys out!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts