BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All:

Well I finally drove my first M3 yesterday. It was a preowned M3 from 2002 fully loaded with the SMG transmission and only 27000 KM on it. The car was owned by an engineer who only used it on weekends and it still smelled new too. And traded it in on a new 6 Series.

Now I have driven many cars...but right now I am wanting to drop the money down and buy this car. It was quite the experience. I have never had the opportunity to drive a M3 but I would gladly part with the money to get this car. It is such a beautiful experience and I really enjoyed the SMG too. I never thought I would like it but it is a great transmission.

Best of all I got great customer service treatment from the sales person at Calgary BMW. If you ever need a good sales rep to deal with at Calgary BMW I highly reccomend you deal with Doug Denoon. He gave me the best customer service I have ever received at a dealership and also was able to answer all my questions about the car. He was also able to inform me that I can get a new M3 from them and the order time is only about two months.

Now if I can figure out a way to get this car that would be wonderful.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts