BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the beast out of the shop today after 3 weeks due to the vandalism I suffered last month. What a rush to hear the roar and feel the monster bucking beneath my ample *** again! I tell you what, when I am not driving the car I often think about getting something else due to some of the crazy things (horrible navigation, inconsistent phone behavior, small back seat, speeding tickets, etc.) that we suffer through in spite of the $100K price tag but when I am in it those thoughts all melt away!:M5launch:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
nice...back seat small ? Nav sucks ? Phone blows ? Speeding tickets ? you think it could be your fault ??
...Have fun in spite of it all, life is so hard...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yes, the nav sucks in a BIG way......at least they stopped putting cassette players in the dash......

Chris

·
Registered
513 Posts
I like the NAV... hmmm Don't use the phone... Speeding tickets only mean you are driving the beast properly - you have to figure those as the monthly payment for the fun your car provide you... Pay as you go thing....:hihi::hihi: As far as the back seats are concerned - don't put anything in them - it only adds weight above the wheels and the wheel spin doesn't sound as sweet when you have people in the back seat... :hihi: j/k LOL...... :1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts