BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Driving Lights on E60 M5.....

1999 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  EuroCarFan
So I have seen several pics lately of E60 M5's with driving lights set in the ducts in the front bumper........since I am only fairly recently back into the M5's figured I would tap the collective knowledge of the list.....I will assume their is one brand that is the "One" to have? Is their one that is "Made" for our M5's? I like the look and am sure the extra lighting is nice.....what's the story guys?

Chris
So I have seen several pics lately of E60 M5's with driving lights set in the ducts in the front bumper........since I am only fairly recently back into the M5's figured I would tap the collective knowledge of the list.....I will assume their is one brand that is the "One" to have? Is their one that is "Made" for our M5's? I like the look and am sure the extra lighting is nice.....what's the story guys?

Chris
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, after a bit of searching I see AngeliBright sells a kit....it "Says" EASY to install......but no details.....how easy? Do I have to "Add" a switch inside the cabin?

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhhhhhh, Im sure you guys are right......cool, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.