BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone..

Great event.. Great Cars and above all else Great People!

A quicky selection of my pictures available at

http://www.uploadit.org/gallery/13381/

And video soon..

I realised that lots of high quality video footage of motorway driving is extremely boring unless you have some other cars around that are good to look at!! (back to square one and investing in a microphone feed to the rear of the car above the exhaust!) So lots of editing to do before i release it to the public !! lolol

Car went really really well.. The new Tubi Rumore Exhaust sounds fantastic!!! Nice deep throaty rumble now.. M5 didn't miss a beat the whole journey.. Some really fantastic mountain roads were just suited perfectly to the car..

If I had to vote for the single most impressive driving road ever, the award would go to the N85 to Grenoble. A really amazing bit of tarmac, cuts across the bottom corner of the Alps so the back drop is fantastic.

(wasn't part of the route but we used to it cut across country, probably added 3 hours to our journey, but sooooo worth it!)

Thanks again Davy and Jason for a really really great weekend. and to my fellow competitors, thanks for your company....

Cheers
DMC

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Nice pics! You need to upload more!! I wish we had such roads over here in the US (at least somewhat accessible to me)..

By the way, what lights do you have on your car? Doesn't look like the Hellas.. are they Umnitza? How do you like them?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
wow, cool pics.. those roads look awesome man! well done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts