BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just picked up my very own 2006 BMW E60 today from the dealer for a killer price. Thought I would share my very first pic of her with guys. Seriously.. this is the sweetest car i have ever owned. I cant believe i was able to get one of these and I will take great care of her. I traded in the 2007 audi because i was sick of not having any torque.. plus it was getting up there in miles. Anyways, i will probably need to pick up an extended warranty since it doesnt have anything on it right now. EasyCare seems to be the choice from BMW but I have heard others that were able to get coverage much cheaper. I have also been in touch with Bruce M. on here and he has quoted me a fair price which i am considering. I will post more pics when the rain clears. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
nice car and great color choice.

just curious, which dealer you pick yours up at and for how much?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Congrats on your new car!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks great! Hopefully mine will be here in a couple weeks =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i found it at a stevens creek toyota in san jose ca. i guess a guy had come to trade it in for something that got better gas mileage. i paid 38k.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Winning...Winning!

Seriously nice ride congrats, and the feeling just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats on the ///M how much did you pick it up for and with how many miles if you don't mind me asking??? Iam also thinking about getting a E60.

·
Registered
740 Posts
congrats and great color combo!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the ///M family. That is a good price (if it had low miles) considering M5's in my area with around 40k miles e60 types sell for about $55k. I hope you enjoy it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts