BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just picked up my very own 2006 BMW E60 today from the dealer for a killer price. Thought I would share my very first pic of her with guys. Seriously.. this is the sweetest car i have ever owned. I cant believe i was able to get one of these and I will take great care of her. I traded in the 2007 audi because i was sick of not having any torque.. plus it was getting up there in miles. Anyways, i will probably need to pick up an extended warranty since it doesnt have anything on it right now. EasyCare seems to be the choice from BMW but I have heard others that were able to get coverage much cheaper. I have also been in touch with Bruce M. on here and he has quoted me a fair price which i am considering. I will post more pics when the rain clears. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
nice car and great color choice.

just curious, which dealer you pick yours up at and for how much?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Congrats on your new car!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks great! Hopefully mine will be here in a couple weeks =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found it at a stevens creek toyota in san jose ca. i guess a guy had come to trade it in for something that got better gas mileage. i paid 38k.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Winning...Winning!

Seriously nice ride congrats, and the feeling just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Congrats, I purchased mine from Steven Creek BMW last year. Same color too :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Congrats dude. I bought mine in Arizona last October, and I still can't believe I have an M5 in my garage. I've had her polished twice already. Hee Hee! Enjoy your new beast!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Congrats dude. I bought mine in Arizona last October, and I still can't believe I have an M5 in my garage. I've had her polished twice already. Hee Hee! Enjoy your new beast!:cheers:
wow, also from Richmond, BC. I picked up mine from San Francisco area in Oct too.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i found it at a stevens creek toyota in san jose ca. i guess a guy had come to trade it in for something that got better gas mileage. i paid 38k.
Funny because I got mine from Anderson Honda wholesale.. Congrats on the new purchase u will love it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Beware of the DSC OFF button! :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like the color...:haha:

Picked mine up about two years ago. Such a beauty...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
If you were sick of not having any torque, then I am not sure this is 100% the right car for you. You have to be at or above 4k ish for it to do what it does. But when you are, boy is it something special.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts