BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is enjoying this fine summer and having some good drives! the other week I set out on a road trip I have always wanted to do.
Drive the famous Pacific Coast Highway- starting in Santa Monica, CA and heading Northbound up the Californian golden coast.
Wow it was stunning! sometimes was hard to decide looking out the window or hitting that pedal a little harder to hear my baby roar through the twists and turns. A must do!

Here are some pictures from along the way, thought y'all might enjoy!
;):checkeredflag:

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Those are some really great pictures. Thanks for the eye candy.

I've driven part of that highway, but in a rental. Would be great to release the Beast out there. Thanks for sharing!!

Edit: and your car looks good too!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Really cool. One day I'll drive from Seattle along HW101 all way to San Diego and then Route 66. It's a dream...M5 is perfect car for such cruising.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That looks like a fantastic road trip, one I am envious of here on the East Coast. The pictures look great too!:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I've made that same trip. Definitely one of the best things I've done for myself and the car. Great pictures.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fantastic photos! I did the same trip in an E30 M3 I bought in Sanfransisco and ended up driving all the way to Miami lol.. Great reminder of how wonderful that trip was

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I love a dirty ///M. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Epic drive in an epic car...nice pictures!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fantastic pictures and glad to see that you had fun! I bought my M5 in the Bay Area and took Highway 1 and 101 up the California coast on the way home, and I enjoyed every moment of the twisty roads and amazing scenery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts