BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, attached is draft copy of an overhaul report i wrote a few years ago and forgot all about it. To be honest the english is pretty bad and i have quite a few technical changes to make but thought it may be of interest. There may also be some inaccuracies in it but im sure you'll all point them out.

Cheers :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Alright guys, attached is draft copy of an overhaul report i wrote a few years ago and forgot all about it. To be honest the english is pretty bad and i have quite a few technical changes to make but thought it may be of interest. There may also be some inaccuracies in it but im sure you'll all point them out.

I gotta hand it to you...you are one brave man...:applause:

Not having experience in this kind of venture and you tackled it face forward is really great.

How has the engine held up and how many miles have you put on her ?

:cheers:

Erik

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just over 10,000 miles with no engine problems, still smooth and powerful. Looking back its hard to remember actually doing it, glad i did though.:M5launch:

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts

I have to read it more thouroughly, but from what I have seen so far and regardless of the inconsistancies, this is a very good report. Well done.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am working on it during my lunch breaks at work, so should have an improved report soon.
Thanks for the feedback so far.:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts