BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out my M5 guys. Need to try and sell these parts asap.

All parts are used and come as is. my condition ratings are very accurate and prices are set to sell!

1)
20" DPE SP16
20x9 20x10 et unknown
matte face/gloss lip
245/35 285/30 hankook ventus v12's estimated 85% tread left..almost new.
**right side f/r were curbed and fixed (rear was completely replaced from DPE) HOWEVER, the face of the rear wheel is slightly slightly bent. very drivable but its definitely there. quote from DPE to get fixed was about $600. also a few nicks on front lip.
6/10
$2500 w/ tires! plus shipping OBO

2)
ASR GenII FULL exhaust
Amazing sound! IMO best sounding exhaust for the e60 m5 period.
**tips are a little nicked up and there are a few dents in the muffler..none of which you can see however nor do they effect performance in any way.
6/10
$1800 plus shipping OBO

3)
KW V3 Coilovers
10k miles
great condition, very nice ride too. i have all manual and tools needed for your personalization.
**tires rubbed on the front struts which shows a bit of wear but does not effect performance at all.
6/10
$1500 plus shipping OBO

4)
Genuine Hartge Lip
great fitment
painted ssII
**currently off the car from curbage and paint damage. no cracks, very straight and true. can have it stripped and primed or just sent out as is..
5/10
$500 plus shipping OBO

Here is a pic of the car. i will have close ups of all other parts as they start coming off the car this week!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How loud is the exhaust? Have any clips?
i dont have any personal sound clips. but this video on youtube displays the sound very well..

YouTube - Full Custom BMW M5 Gen II Exhaust Sound test

whats the lip size on the rims front and rear? and do you have more pics of the rims?
not 100% sure on lip size, estimate about 5.5"r and 3.5"f. when i get home this afternoon ill get exact measurements for you. ill also post better pics of the car and wheels for you...

very interested in lip.....can you let me know your email address ..cant pm
dimeo187 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
additional pics will be up today..

coilovers are off the car ready to be shipped..

BUMP for more offers!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That exhaust sounds awesome! I have seen and heard his exhaust is person!
Good Luck with sale Armando!
If you still have the exhaust by next Saturday, I would like to hear it again! I may get excited enough to buy it from you! I just bought a complete Miesterschaft GT setup, but I know ASR is among one of the few that gives you true noticable HP gain! When I was looking, I didn't see any ASRs!
Will be in touch.

·
Registered
561 Posts
would you be willing to meet up to test fit if they'll fit on an E46 M?

Unless you know the offsets

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would you be willing to meet up to test fit if they'll fit on an E46 M?

Unless you know the offsets

only time id be available to test fir would be on sundays.

what are the hub sizes for the e46?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have a pic of the bent wheel?

Ben
B A Sokolsky @ gmail dot com
visually, the wheel looks perfect. you cannot tell there is a bend.

when rolling, you can see a very slight spot that isnt in balance with the rest of the wheel

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That exhaust sounds awesome! I have seen and heard his exhaust is person!
Good Luck with sale Armando!
If you still have the exhaust by next Saturday, I would like to hear it again! I may get excited enough to buy it from you! I just bought a complete Miesterschaft GT setup, but I know ASR is among one of the few that gives you true noticable HP gain! When I was looking, I didn't see any ASRs!
Will be in touch.
Thanks man! I'm actually removing them today so they'll be off the car ready to be sold to a very lucky person!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I know you mentioned Full Exhaust, but to just make sure, that would be sections I, II & III. Right?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can I get some more detailed pics of the wheels (ie damage or side profile shots), exhaust and lip please. I'm very interested! Can you send them to [email protected] gmail dot com please? I can't PM just yet.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can I get some more detailed pics of the wheels (ie damage or side profile shots), exhaust and lip please. I'm very interested! Can you send them to [email protected] gmail dot com please? I can't PM just yet.
Wheels are currently pending but updated pics of everything are coming tonight/tomorrow!

Yes, i'll email them to you as well.

Replied

1 - 20 of 36 Posts