BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been getting calls and texts about donutman from people who just want to see old faces and meet some new ones. I originally was not going to do anything for bimmerfest because I am way too busy, but instead we are just going to have a no frills version. I am sure most of you are okay without the frills anyway.

Where:

(Parking Lot Across the street from):

Donutman
915 East Route 66
Glendora CA 91740

When:

May 23, 2015 at 8:00 am

I will be there at 8:00 and you can really get there whenever you want. I think we should leave around 9:30 because its about a 30 minute drive and gates open at 10.

We've always had a ton of cars but I usually push it a little harder than I am this year. This year's event is less about the numbers and more about just the people who like hanging out and catching up with people they haven't seen in a while, or in some cases, people they've only spoken to on the board.

See you guys there! Come hungry!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
:thumbsup::woowoo:

Thanks for picking it up again. If we plan to park as a group, shouldn't we leave a bit earlier?

See everyone there!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we want to park as a group, we all have to be there by 7:30. No one spoke up in the thread regarding ideas so I'm just doing what I prefer lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Oh dang that's early this year for being a 10am start. i'll take 10 am XD

·
Registered
899 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm in with at least a group of four from the IE for donuts.

Has anyone read anything about where the parking entrance is? Inside or outside the track itself? We need to do a better job of keeping the caravan together this year on the freeway.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Don't want to crash on the Donutman fest but if anyone is interested of joining us, there will be a crew of M5's meeting at Brandon's for breakfast at 6am at Brandon's in Fontana. Once we eat we will stage and caravan to Bimmerfest to get some good spots early. Come join. The usual suspects will be with us 😜 and some others.

Call to Arms for SoCal M5's to meet at Brandon's in Fontana at 6am to rally the masses for to caravan to Bimmerfest.

Sat May 23rd
6am
Bimmerfest 2015 SoCal M5 meet up
Brandon's 17132 Slover Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
Let's get this party rollin'🏁

·
Registered
899 Posts
You can count my group from the IE out of DMF. We'll see you in Fontana!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Is there any running tally for DMF? I'm in between a rock and like 3 places right now :O

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, if you want to be at the biggest caravan, donutman is not for you this year. Yaphet and his guys are coming from the east so it makes sense for them not to make it to donutman this year. As for who will be there....I'm not entirely sure but I know me and some of my friends will be there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'll be there. Hoping Jed is making it out that way? See you guys in the morning!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts