BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may know me from 6speedonline, anyway, had a question. I have the Dinan stage 2 suspension on my car, but, the car isn't low enough. Who makes the best coilovers for the Z8 or are there any springs that work well. BTW, I have 20" HRE543R wheels on the car and had H&R springs on the car which negatively impacted suspension travel and the car was all over the place. Suggestions appreciated

Also, has anyone replaced those yellow lights in front and changed them to white or red to match teh rear lights.

Here are a couple pics of my cars:

2001 BMW Z8

2005 Porsche Turbo S

·
Registered
465 Posts
I installed the ACS suspension set and I am very happy with it. Lowers the car and tightens up the ride. I heard they don't make it anymore. Hamann makes a coil over for the car which is adjustable to your liking. Heard very good things about that. Have you checked out Macfly's site? Wrtite ups and pics can be found there. bmwz8.us

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clauswagner said:
I installed the ACS suspension set and I am very happy with it. Lowers the car and tightens up the ride. I heard they don't make it anymore. Hamann makes a coil over for the car which is adjustable to your liking. Heard very good things about that. Have you checked out Macfly's site? Wrtite ups and pics can be found there. bmwz8.us
I have checked out Macfly's site, its badass!! I also heard ACS doesn't make the suspension set any longer for the Z8.. You heard good things about Hamann though...........hmmm, you know anyone with first hand experience?? TIA

Lou

·
Registered
465 Posts
LSM said:
I have checked out Macfly's site, its badass!! I also heard ACS doesn't make the suspension set any longer for the Z8.. You heard good things about Hamann though...........hmmm, you know anyone with first hand experience?? TIA

Lou
Shadowman on this side rides with them...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperCharged said:
Nice ride! What is it about black Z8s?

Yes Bill has them on his car you can email him at [email protected] and check out his car on the front page of our site. And actually theres great pictures of Claus' car there as well :)

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

Sean
Thanks guys, I'll definately contact Bill. I really need to get this suspension straightened out!!

Lou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.