BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to warn everyone. This guy Troy Jeup took my cash and never delivered the engine. Basically took the money for an engine I was purchasing from him and went silent and shady. I will warn all to stay away from this guy. My shop is running storage fee on me like its no tomorrow. All who defend this guy Troy must be people who work for him or something.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Troy replaced my engine and have been very pleased. There were a couple times he was slow to respond and I became very concerned. I shipped him my car from NC to Michigan not know much about him.
It’s been over 2 years and have had zero issues.
I definitely recommend him, just be persistent and he will respond.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Going have to give more details than just blasting something we already know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair to M6VV10Guy, Troy has has a checkered past. There are several threads on the forum about the issues. And yes some people are happy but some clearly are not. It seems to be hit or miss.

I am always puzzled why someone having issues for this kind of money does not get on a plane and deal with in person.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I am not sure if this is a real person or not. However, you do not have to have any real information to post something on M5BOARD or the internet for that matter.

There are 3 m6 customers I have abroad and all the other ones I have their cars here and I sure am not charging them storage.

M6 in California that Gintani is installing 5.0L for me
M6 in France that I am shipping 5.5L
M6 in Singapore that I am shipping 6.0L

It's none of these guys because they are not idiots and I communicate with them.

So who knows. I'm going to call in #fakenews

Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
#jeuppoop

Troy Troy Troy. You’re like a Marsha Brady. Why is that? It’s funny I have been scrolling through a lot of these threads and you have more unhappy than happy customers. Same bs...you keep the parts the customer bought, you don’t return or answers calls but yet you have all the time in the world to troll through these threads. One guy even traveled half way across the world to see you and you were no where to be found. So your customers should just accept that you are slow and never answer calls even though you say you communicate with them? I feel bad for the many people you screwed over and under your breath say you’re one of the best in the world. Really? Empty promises with fake news behind it. Maybe it’s time to hang up your ballet slippers little lady. Let the big boys do the work. You’re small time anyway. #nolife

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I paid Troy money for an engine, had the car at a shop ready to receive the engine. Literally months pass and still no engine. This is costing me time and money. Shop storage fee money and other things. If I buy an engine because you tell me you have one and will receive it at a certain time and you pay and don't receive the product then that is traight up bad business. I tried to deal with him before and he gave me an excuse that his truck was broken, I waited 6 months for that engine and nothing. It was a pain in the *** just to get the money back from him and even the shop. Now I'm dealing with the same issue again because I gave him the benefit of doubt. He is a compulsive liar and a bad businessman you have any further questions about this guy message me and I'll answer them truthfully and honestly. I my car has been down for over a year because of this ************. I am at my limit dealing with this guy. I could of bought a used engine a long time ago and had the car running. Right now he is refusing to send me my money.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Lets circle back around here.

~Gintani installed this engine for free due to me doing customer "Julio" a favor which was planned long before this ridiculous post.

~Not much more to say to that.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Troy Troy Troy. You’re like a Marsha Brady. Why is that? It’s funny I have been scrolling through a lot of these threads and you have more unhappy than happy customers. Same bs...you keep the parts the customer bought, you don’t return or answers calls but yet you have all the time in the world to troll through these threads. One guy even traveled half way across the world to see you and you were no where to be found. So your customers should just accept that you are slow and never answer calls even though you say you communicate with them? I feel bad for the many people you screwed over and under your breath say you’re one of the best in the world. Really? Empty promises with fake news behind it. Maybe it’s time to hang up your ballet slippers little lady. Let the big boys do the work. You’re small time anyway. #nolife

I am not sure who you are or what you are talking about as you have decided to create a login on M5board Just to post this and contribute nothing else to this forum.

However, I will respond to your post:

1.) I do not say I am one of the best in the world, I know I am THE best.

2.) If you consider having built 433 of the S85 V10 and having them in 31 different countries around the world in a 6-year span "small time", then you must have very high standards and there must be someone who has built more V10 than me during this time.
3.) I have been involved with almost every record breaking S85 V10 build in the world, so again ~ who is "big time" if I am "small time"

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Troy Troy Troy. You’re like a Marsha Brady. Why is that? It’s funny I have been scrolling through a lot of these threads and you have more unhappy than happy customers. Same bs...you keep the parts the customer bought, you don’t return or answers calls but yet you have all the time in the world to troll through these threads. One guy even “TRAVELED HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD” to see you and you were no where to be found. So your customers should just accept that you are slow and never answer calls even though you say you communicate with them? I feel bad for the many people you screwed over and under your breath say you’re one of the best in the world. Really? Empty promises with fake news behind it. Maybe it’s time to hang up your ballet slippers little lady. Let the big boys do the work. You’re “SMALL TIME” anyway. “#nolife”
“People from all over the world.” All successful builds. “small time” “no life” Hmmmm interesting.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/contradiction

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not sure who you are or what you are talking about as you have decided to create a login on M5board Just to post this and contribute nothing else to this forum.

However, I will respond to your post:

1.) I do not say I am one of the best in the world, I know I am THE best.

2.) If you consider having built 433 of the S85 V10 and having them in 31 different countries around the world in a 6-year span "small time", then you must have very high standards and there must be someone who has built more V10 than me during this time.
3.) I have been involved with almost every record breaking S85 V10 build in the world, so again ~ who is "big time" if I am "small time"
Conradictory?? Wow you got some guys that are all over your contra-dick-tory. Anyhow, you claim to be the best in the world. No, THE BEST. What credentials make you THE BEST?? And If you are, in fact, the best, why the checkered past? Do you just pick and chose which jobs are more important based on relevancy of the person? And you are right I haven't contributed **** here. I didn't see the donation button to click. My reason for coming here originally was to find someone good enough or anyone who has even touched or is qualified to touch a bmw Nazca m12. Do you know the ins and outs of this car and have you had experience with this?

·
2,487 Posts
My reason for coming here originally was to find someone good enough or anyone who has even touched or is qualified to touch a bmw Nazca m12. Do you know the ins and outs of this car and have you had experience with this?
Lol, a Nazca M12, you have one? Even if it has the Alpina tuned M70, nothing begs for particular credentials to work on it.

Anyway, perhaps a "qualified" mechanic would be best of declining to take a job from you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My reason for coming here originally was to find someone good enough or anyone who has even touched or is qualified to touch a bmw Nazca m12.
Um... you know this is a board for M6s, right? With the S85 engine? That's the engine Troy specializes in. If you're after someone to work on an M12, you're in the wrong place completely. Maybe a forum for 8s? Or Alpinas?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Jcolley know those engines very well, why would you take chances with " The BEST",you simply risking stay without you engine for unlimited time, with no updates from him. if you not lucky enough to become his selected customer.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
thank you to troy jeup

I would like to say that Troy is reliable. I just bought a motor with him and I got the engine. Yet I live in Reunion Island thousands of miles from the USA. People who say bad things about him, do not really know him. An engine is not built in a day. You have to understand that.
I am very satisfied with my purchase, thanks Troy my M5 E60 rolls nickel. He is a genius of BMW engines. Troy is a nice guy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
While I haven't bought anything big from Troy, I did call him once to order a CCC unit for my car. He gave me advice and sent it and I got it just like I expected. No issues. Took about 8 hours to install everything software wise and it was in perfect condition. My experience was great.

I do wish however the site would be a bit more updated...can never tell if he has parts I'm looking for ( brakes!) since they all say sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts