BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evening Gents,

Jon Baker Jnr joined me on an impromptu track day at Donington Park on Weds. 27th Feb '08.

Unfortunately the night before I had some trouble with the brake system on my M5, so I had to 'borrow' a Z3M instead - made for an 'interesting' day........

Weather was glorious, and being an unsilenced day, there was some serious track-biased cars in attendance.

Our road-going ///Ms did a good job - even had a couple of Lotus Exige / Elises waving us through in the afternoon sessions. :haha:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Fanastic stuff El Tel .......Roof down track sessions in February .....who would believe it ?

So , you 2 boys getting your eye in for next month then , hey ?

I've got Cadwell Park booked in for 23rd April 08 ....... our 'Ring trip will be my first track outing of the year !

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
You need to tell the cameraman that his camera's fallen over :hihi:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I heard about this from Baker Jnr earlier...

Good action shots, where's the one with the mud though Tel?!

:cheers:

Steve

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Great day Terry - Thanks for arranging!

Glad to see that the photos have come out and that there are some great shots.

Needless to say you managed to show true 'El-Tel' grit and determination to get that car sideways as frequently as possible.

I'm off now to check for more pictures.

JB

Edit: Why can I not find the pics on the website?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Good stuff lads!

Tel - How did you fit in with the roof up???? Your lid looks like it sticks over the windscreen height by about 6"!!!!

:thumbsup:

Shame no TK orinicco pics!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Good stuff lads!

Tel - How did you fit in with the roof up???? Your lid looks like it sticks over the windscreen height by about 6"!!!!

:thumbsup:

Shame no TK orinicco pics!
Alan,

Managed to find a way of sitting with my head in-between the roof spars ! - had to move the seat to stop head-butting the roof structure....
davidoli said:
Fanastic stuff El Tel .......Roof down track sessions in February .....who would believe it ?

So , you 2 boys getting your eye in for next month then , hey ?

I've got Cadwell Park booked in for 23rd April 08 ....... our 'Ring trip will be my first track outing of the year !

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!
Dave,

///M5 is now nearly ready - will be swapping 18" M-Pars for 17" naked T-Stars with PS-2s for the forthcoming 'ring trip.........

Looking forward to this one........
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
FUG is gonna be balistic at the ring Jonny boy with you getting all this practice in!!!

:cheers:

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts