BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done anything with that useless space where the cupholders are, since they are not exactly functiona?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I think I do. You mean in which both seats drop down separately? Then yes.

And that wasnt a wise crack (fully). The M5 is a guy's car, so it's a logical thing to have :15:

·
Registered
255 Posts
I haven't done anything exciting with my useless space there. However, I have always wondered how I could intergrate a retractable Ipod Nano in there. Oh the possibilities. :haha2:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This area shall now be known as the perineum of the M5.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Hmmm, I wouldn't say that!

Ladykats
Alright, alright ouich

It could still be useful if a woman's driving. I can imagine being a passenger and the woman pulling one out of a secret compartment in the front console. I'd be amazed! Then again, I'd already be amazed by the fact that she's driving an M5, so it'd be added amazement value.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
there are cup holders there?? wow! i'd forgotten!

i think i opened them once, bought a set of ultimate cup holders that day and never opened them again!

·
Registered
864 Posts
I still don't eat or drink in my car so I don't use them. My wife tried and soda spilled all over her. I told her not to use them and she didn't listen:nono:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I still don't eat or drink in my car so I don't use them. My wife tried and soda spilled all over her. I told her not to use them and she didn't listen:nono:
My ex-gf spilled Pepsi all over my old E38's HVAC buttons...even after I got rid of the car, some buttons were still 'sticky' to press :(. I told her not to use them either...and she didn't listen.

·
13,589 Posts
Im the only one who's allowed to drink in the car. I only drink diet soda or water (stuff w/o sugar) so it doesnt get sticky if any spills. I wont even let my girl put makeup on in the car after she got her glitter all over the seats of my x5.

FYI, the only thing that can remove it is a Mr. Clean magic eraser....just in case anyone has that issue.

·
Registered
715 Posts
This area shall now be known as the perineum of the M5.

Worthy of another mention, classic line! Well done!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts