BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys are scratching your head and are trying to get bits and pieces for your E60 M5 or E39s.

I have some good news my friend has agreed with me to forward your parts requests. He has a yard full of these part out M5s E60 and E39. Sound off below for the parts that you need and I will reply if we have them in stock.
Yes there are couple of M3s the ones that have a V8.

I know he has 8 engines.

Why am I doing this favor for you guys? Because another member is doing a favor me?????

I know some of you need some interior pieces...under body panels.

Make your request and I'll have an answer by the end of the day.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I need an under body tray for my e60 M5. The front/ oil drain section. Also I need the plastic part that covers the rear seat rail of the drivers seat

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
How about some front bumper lower mesh?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope don't have that been sold. I have one personally but is a little beat up and wouldn't want to sell you something like that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
E60 black active seats?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any chance for a set of E39 OEM style 65 wheels in good condition? Interested in 1 or 2 sets but will consider whatever you have (I ultimately want one set of all 4 rears for a summer setup and one all 4 fronts for winter setup).

Thanks

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
good condition pre lci & LCI headlights

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Do you have E39 front bumper in carbon black.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All others plz hang tight. I'll document a list of requests and send it over. If I don't have it right now keep on checking with me. Cars come in almost every couple of weeks.

Dan

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh and by the way just so you know guys....we don't deal with flooded vehicles. Why? Pure and simple, If you request an electrical part and the car was flooded...those parts are done no matter how good they look.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Dan, I'm looking for a set of rear PDC sensors. I have them somewhere in the belly of my garage but cannot find them. Please let me know availability and price shipped to 92802.

Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 47 Posts