BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every single time I see a set of HID headlamps coming at me I have to see what car it is. I'm to the point now that I can tell which brand it is just by the color of the bulbs. I think its as bad as getting off the toilet without taking a peak after you wipe!! tell me that wouldn't be torture if you coudn't see what you just did.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I do the same thing. You know what I have noticed...is that the Honda S2000 has extremely bright lights. I'm not sure what type they are, but they are VERY bright.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'm with you too. Acuras tend to be less blue, just bright. BMWs are more blue (at least the newer models). S2000s you can notice really easily.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Contageous desease! Thats all I have to say!

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Audi's are easy to spot also.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I check to see what I passed, and spend more time looking at it depending on how difficult it was to pass.

Applies to both driving and toilet use. :haha:

·
Registered
50 Posts
madyspop said:
Every single time I see a set of HID headlamps coming at me I have to see what car it is. I'm to the point now that I can tell which brand it is just by the color of the bulbs. I think its as bad as getting off the toilet without taking a peak after you wipe!! tell me that wouldn't be torture if you coudn't see what you just did.
:biggrin: :1: its deadly true. that has put a smile on my face! anyway, back to the lights, i know what you mean. some of the lights really blind you though. i like the ones on the current E - Class and 7 series, really bright but blue. i cant remember what the E60's are like. i no this sound funny, but i have never saw one on the other side of the road, it has always been on my side going past meouich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts