BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i know this might sound stupid. hmmm but i am really curious if it has a sunroof. from all the pictures i've seen, it seems like there is no sunroof. can someone tell me otherwise?

the only reason i want the M5 instead of the M6 is coz of that stupid glass, haha. :hihihi:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Aric said:
ok, i know this might sound stupid. hmmm but i am really curious if it has a sunroof. from all the pictures i've seen, it seems like there is no sunroof. can someone tell me otherwise?

the only reason i want the M5 instead of the M6 is coz of that stupid glass, haha. :hihihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Aric said:

Optional in Sweden. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Very nice pic EKAN. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Everytime I see another Silverstone II pic, it makes me like this colour even more. Hope you get your baby back soon.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Terk said:
Very nice pic EKAN. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Everytime I see another Silverstone II pic, it makes me like this colour even more. Hope you get your baby back soon.
Thanks Terk,

It is taken just outside of the villa where Marie Fredriksson from the band Roxette lives.

I called the shop today and the spare parts will arrive late next week...
Getting nuts! Actually consider selling it.
:crying:

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
EKAN said:
I called the shop today and the spare parts will arrive late next week...
Getting nuts! Actually consider selling it.
:crying:

Cheers!
do you know the reasons why your car is broken?

Are you going to sell it when you get it back? Or you are just annoyed at the moment ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
I can understand your frustration. This takes just to long time.

But, don´t sell it!

You will regret it. What should you buy then?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Aric said:

The M5 have sunroof as an option, the M6 not, because it have carbon roof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts