BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like a great protection.

Have any of you used them before? how is it?

Thank you.lovelove

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I've never tried it but some friends have it on their Mercedes and it looks great (light tint). My only concerns with the security film would be escaping through a window in case of accident/fire or the car going underwater - you'd be pretty screwed if you couldn't smash your way out!

Here's the link:

http://www.pentagonglasstech.com/

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have used them on numerous cars. They are the best in the business. They are the only company that are ISO 9002 and they are approved by the police. Their security film is insurance approved as well and I have saved money on my insurance.

There are a load of cow boys in this business but Pentagon are true professionals and are not associated with the back street side of the business.

They also tint right to the edge so when you out the window down there is no annoying gap.

Plus they warranty for life. I had a B11 that I once scored a window on. I called my local branch and they replaced it free no questions.

The other thing to remember is that they have been around for a long time, and I have seen many tinting companies that have come and gone over the years.

Just from my expierience guys.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts