1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
dont know anything about this car but that is an interesting color combo dont think Ive ever seen silver with camel interior.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats actually what caught my eye. I figured that color combo would be special order and tough to find, if they even existed. Apparently it does. Unfortunately from the pictures, I can't tell much about it.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Not "special" order. But definitely ordered by the buyer. Not a common 'dealer lot order'

Not sure what you perspective is, but the K40 systsem is sub-par to the current state of the art...by far.

If it has factory sirrius, that is interesting. Early on it was pretty rare to find that info elsewhere.

FYI Someone may PM you service history but that info is considered 'confidential' by BMW and SAs are instructed NOT to share that. Essentially the ervice history does not "belong to the car" but is rather 'confidential business transaction data' between BMW and the prior owner.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI Someone may PM you service history but that info is considered 'confidential' by BMW and SAs are instructed NOT to share that. Essentially the ervice history does not "belong to the car" but is rather 'confidential business transaction data' between BMW and the prior owner.
My apologies. I assumed it was inherent that the information would be confidential/privileged. If anyone does have any info, please PM me.

Not sure what you perspective is, but the K40 systsem is sub-par to the current state of the art...by far.
I am primarily interested in the car due to the color combo, Tan and Silver has long been my favorite and seemingly rare color combination. But no matter how much I may like the way it looks and how hard it would be to find another, if it does not pass the smell test (PPI) I will reluctantly continue my search.

If it has factory sirrius, that is interesting. Early on it was pretty rare to find that info elsewhere.
You're saying that it is likely that this was installed aftermarket?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not sure that satellite radio was available at the time by the factory but I did previously have a '01 M5 which had Sirrus radio installed and it was done at the dealer under BMW specs and supervision. The PO had the paperwork on it so that may be what was done. Just a thought.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts