BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Per subject... we can't collect your new dream car for you... but perhaps there is something you want/need from Buchloe that we can assist with...

To cut right to it, we are going to be going past Buchloe with a medium sized van (~10 cubic meters), which will be empty. Our destination is North West UK.

Does anyone have any Buchloe pickup requirements?
We have face to face contact with a few people at the factory, so coordination should be a no brainer.
:lightbulb: :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

For that matter, does anyone have any pickup & drop off requirements along our route? We will also be very close to North Austria.
I'd say 50-100km is about the largest detour we'd want to make directly off route.

We will be going from North West UK about 3/4 load, so if anyone has any drop off requirements along our route, we'd be happy to assist with that too.

----

What/Why/When?!

Per this thread, we are self-relocating Ireland-Germany late March, hence having the van.
Naturally we are looking for way to utilize the van on the way back. Perhaps we'll be able to recoup some costs...
We'd be really happy to provide logistic services for mates rates!

Feel free to ask Q's and/or send me a PM

Cheers

Attached is the route map, we'll be going there and back.
Here is the interactive route plan

For the record, this is also posted here.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am not really on the road (Canada!) so it would not really help to pick up anything. However, I would say: 'Have a great time there', I hope that your trip goes well and that you have a wonderful time in Buchloe (and the rest of trip). It must be a very exciting and interesting experience to visit the alpina factory....make sure to visit the cellar too....i think that it is almost as valuable as the cars!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not really on the road (Canada!) so it would not really help to pick up anything. However, I would say: 'Have a great time there', I hope that your trip goes well and that you have a wonderful time in Buchloe (and the rest of trip). It must be a very exciting and interesting experience to visit the alpina factory....make sure to visit the cellar too....i think that it is almost as valuable as the cars!!!!!!
Thanks bmb7t, yeah... you're a few km off route all-right! I'm sure the trip will be fun! We're lucky to moving to the Allgäu area, so Buchloe won't be far away :)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
If you are not in a hurry,,

a small offtopic

i recomend RUF visit....... just a few km from Buchloe

absolute astonishing company
went there in spring 2010,, me and my wife got a guiding tour and what a day ,, it was simply an unbeliveble good day and RUF pr man Marc André gave us everything he was able to show us ,,,,,,,,, :checkeredflag:

ps,, i was so lucky to see the famous Yellowbird and Stefan Roser,, the man how drove the car in the video Fazination auf dem Nürburgring

more pics from the trip ((also to ALPINA))............. alpina.123.is : RUF+ALPINA | 28.05.2010

·
Registered
260 Posts
If your're passing Fulda and if you are in need for a coffee ... just let me know. I'm living 5 Minutes from the A7.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If you are not in a hurry,,
i recomend RUF visit....... just a few km from Buchloe
This is a great heads up! Thanks for that! I think we'll save this trip for when we're relocated in the area and things are less crazy! I will report on our trip when we go :)

If your're passing Fulda and if you are in need for a coffee ... just let me know. I'm living 5 Minutes from the A7.
Hey, horke Danke! A very kind offer! Our schedule has a planned overnight in the Fulda area with family. We might be able to fit in a coffee. Either way, we'll see you in September at the latest for annual meeting?!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey, horke Danke! A very kind offer! Our schedule has a planned overnight in the Fulda area with family. We might be able to fit in a coffee. Either way, we'll see you in September at the latest for annual meeting?!
When are you coming ? If you need some advice for a cozy little Hotel in the Region - let me know.

·
Registered
669 Posts
ah what a nice trip that would be....
Alpina and Ruf.....visits :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts