BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda looking for Black, Blue, or Red, ya I know the 1 year wait thing, but I thought there may be one out there just sitting waiting for a buyer. I'm kinda out of a car right now, a little situation occured with my current one, and I really want to get rid of it. So finding one sitting around would be quite nice.

~ Jason

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know of one last week at the Imported Auto Store in Melbourne Florida. This is a red 2000 with red and black leather. The dealer tried to sell me this one but I had clearly ordered a 2001. Call them it may stil be available

·
Registered
722 Posts
I know of two M5's at dealerships here in Atlanta, GA. Chris BMW (404-292-1400 has a new Lemans Blue with black sportive all leather interior, and Global Imports (770-951-2697) has a new Titanium Silver with black sportive extended leather interior and window shades. It's my understanding that in both cases the would-be owners refused delivery and/or immediately resold the cars to the dealership without ever taking physical possession or driving the cars. I suspect that both cars will cost more than sticker, but it's worth a call if the colors interest you.

Richard

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know of several M5's available in So Cal...

3 titanium silvers
2 carbon blacks
all 5 of these are at Mckenna BMW in Norwalk California...562-868-3233 and ask for Delmas Pattee the G.M.

1 carbon black at Nick Alexander Imports BMW in L.A. ask for Jeff McClure 800-800-6425

1 carbon black at Long Beach BMW it was a euro delivery car that is up for sale don't know # off hand...

Have fun,
Manny Sandoval

·
Registered
38 Posts
These guys have a Titanium Silver/Black/Metal interior on the lot. Has 1200 miles on it. Might be at MSRP. Made 03/00 (I looked at the sticker on the door)

Brecht BMW
1555 Auto Park Way N.
Escondido, CA 92029-0000
760-745-3000 Phone
760-745-2180 Fax www.brechtbmw.com

Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts