BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...

Here is the situation:

My M5 is totaled and has a perfect DINAN exhaust. I don't have a factory exhaust to replace it with. I expect insurance to cut me a check for the car soon, and have to have the exhaust off by that point if I decide to accept their offer, because then title transfers to them and it's no longer my property.

So, if you have a stock exhaust, please let me know. It would help me out a lot and I promise to get you back if you give me a good deal.

Hopefully my muffler will live to be on another M5. :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Edit: If you are in California, I can replace it with another stock exhaust off of the '07 M5 I have my eye on once I put the DINAN one on it.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey Mike... Can't you just yank the exhaust and leave it with nothing? Well, if you need one, and since you are on the westside, contact Rick @ Status Auto Design. When I was there a few weeks ago, he had a couple of OEMs laying around like scrap metal. They are on PCH, tel: 310-937-8382

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Mike,

I have one that you are welcome too. No need to send it back as I doubt I will ever haveany use for it. Only problem would be logistics getting it from NY to CA. It may be cost prohibitive. The things weighs a ton.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Andrew, ROAD TRIP....I'm ready !!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
i have one and it is in santa monica. make me an offer

·
Registered
234 Posts
pm me when you get a chance. lets see if we can work something out with the software

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
HUGE THANKS to andrewsherman. Talk about a genuine fanatic. Even though I sourced one locally, I really appreciate your willingness to help and genuine accent and trust. Let me know when you're ready to do the ECU. Great to have people like you on the board, really does make it a better place. Make sure to let me know if you need anything at all. :cheers::)

LoyolaM5, Sent you a PM. Let me know if it's OK to pick it up tomorrow. I do have about 3-4 clients scheduled tomorrow, but I should be able to swoop it at some point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts