BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing an extensive amount of research on which headers to install in my car. In doing that research I know alot about the usual suspects, Dinan, SS and RD but I just came across the headers that Technik makes and can't find alot of info about them. I was hoping someone on this board can provide some good info on them. And yes I did a search on this board for info. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
112 Posts
bocaM5 said:
I have been doing an extensive amount of research on which headers to install in my car. In doing that research I know alot about the usual suspects, Dinan, SS and RD but I just came across the headers that Technik makes and can't find alot of info about them. I was hoping someone on this board can provide some good info on them. And yes I did a search on this board for info. Thanks in advance.
Try asking at their forums

www.rennsport.com/forums

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything I have seen on that forum pertains to the E46 M3 headers. Nothing on the M5 headers.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Zolti and Samir are working hard right now to really establish a VERY large product line. Their designed products are pretty good, although I know of no one that has the headers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts