BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Take a good look around in this section and if you search for more than just one second you will find a couple of nice vids.
Secondly please do something about your writing, it's not some schoolforum...
Take care, :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
The tork crash can be found on his website, dont remember it off hand. It's about 150mb

i have a 3 minute clip of various gumball and car clips if anyone has space to host ? It's 45mb.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy-UK said:
I have to agree. For a lot of people on this forum English isn't their first language and it seems like they can write better in English than you can. ouich

Anyways if your looking for Gumball videos try starting at www.antandpete.co.uk
u r a bit of a prick m8 i wanna beat the living daylights out of u, if u can understand wot the fuk i wrote im sure evry fukin 1 elsle can.

secondly u r such a wanka m8

·
Registered
291 Posts
Indeed, you might want to check a little bit further down the page before posting in jibberish again. There are many many threads on even the first page that have the word Video in, or would you prefer me to say vid-yo ?

Either way, have a little respect for other forum users.

·
Registered
65 Posts
juber said:
u r a bit of a prick m8 i wanna beat the living daylights out of u, if u can understand wot the fuk i wrote im sure evry fukin 1 elsle can.

secondly u r such a wanka m8
I'm sure he felt he had a very important point to make, but the manner in which he choose to express himself was very disappointing! :nono:

A lesson my friend, try to form an argument and we can all debate as gentleman.

PS I learnt the hard way!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts