BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was surprised the headers got glowing hot so fast. The funning thing is see the guy in the black t-shirt to the right of the race car with his arms crossed. I have been next to cart and F1 cars and they are crazy loud. This guy must either be deaf or at the very least his ear are still ringing!!!hiha

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I would have expected far better heat control than that?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Ducman69 said:
I was surprised the headers got glowing hot so fast. The funning thing is see the guy in the black t-shirt to the right of the race car with his arms crossed. I have been next to cart and F1 cars and they are crazy loud. This guy must either be deaf or at the very least his ear are still ringing!!!hiha
It appears as if he has some sort of ear plugs in...

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Those guys in the room had to have ear plugs, those F1 motors are crazy loud when I'm at the race in Montreal. I can only imagine how loud when your standing right next to it indoors!:eek:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
That sounded as good as Ludwig's 9th.lovelove

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I'm really not suprised with the headers glowing, as the car has no relative airflow hence little cooling. Watch an F1 car idle and watch the temp go up and up. Sounded heavenly, and the throttle response is out of this world...or at least out of mine. lovelove
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
WOW !!! It has been said before but I want throttleresponse like that on any of the cars I drive..

As for the turbo's glowing, well not too surprising given zero airflow

How, how about getting that motor in my car :M5launch: hiha

·
Registered
149 Posts
M Power said:
WOW !!! It has been said before but I want throttleresponse like that on any of the cars I drive..

As for the turbo's glowing, well not too surprising given zero airflow

How, how about getting that motor in my car :M5launch: hiha
Turbos???? Looks more like headers to me :D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
DIPLOMAT said:
Turbos???? Looks more like headers to me :D
Did I say turbo's ..? must've been an automatic typo on my part.. they are indeed headers..

MAybe I should put my ears right next to them to actually listen to how they sound to verify that ouich ouich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts