BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
In fact, I think we need the "dual display" in imp/meters for all the DIY, so most of the people searching for DIY can read it easily, but thats a lot of work to do... If we put them together on a blog-style website or better, a wiki, it will be easier to maintain I suppose.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Super Moderator
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Raikku, added. If you would rather see keywords different than those I used in the 3rd post, let me know. Also, if you have any opinions on the "think about at XX mi/km" in the 2nd post, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
This is a great idea. Can you clean up the thread though so it only contains actual DIY's or useful information and not "subscribed" threads?

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Raikku, added. If you would rather see keywords different than those I used in the 3rd post, let me know. Also, if you have any opinions on the "think about at XX mi/km" in the 2nd post, let me know. Thanks.

Frank,

Thanks for putting this together!

Not sure how useful mileage information is,to be honest...

The key words are pretty good for search!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I would have thought the items in post #2 might be good for new owners to get an idea of timescales in the cars life for these jobs. I'm sure it's intended to be an approximation, and not a schedule as such.

Happy to be corrected though :)

·
Super Moderator
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Can you clean up the thread though so it only contains actual DIY's or useful information and not "subscribed" threads?
If anyone, who wrote a "subscribed" post here, would like me to delete their post, please drop a Thanks or Like to this post.

FYI, an alternative to posting simply to subscribe, is to use the "Thread Tools" link atop each page in the thread.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I never made one, it's basically the same as you would perform to get to the cam position sensors, all three are back there for each bank. Not a whole lot to write up, except that it's a pain in the ***. I think theres a thread about it.. lemme search and see.

21 - 40 of 185 Posts