BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can barley put my pinky in the rear and the front i can put 2 fingers. since there were rpi scoops in the car i think theres more to this than i know.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Probably. Not the best pics. Back up so we can see the overall stance, front and back in the same shot.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My guess is this is stock setup. Front is higher than rear why so many go with aftermarket springs for handling and appearance...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I remember a much larger gap in the front, more than what you show in the front picture. But Michael's right, we need a wide shot to see the overall stance.

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
Stock is my vote.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yup, I think it looks stock as well.

·
Registered
627 Posts
i had same problem with my 2008 550i

i would take to dealer, itys supposed to be within a certain mm for spec. - BMW will know, but it looks low to me

hopefully u have warranty and bring in to your service advisor -- can't hurt!

·
Registered
248 Posts
The back is not too low, the front is too high. This is stock.

Get some Eibachs and you will be happy. The front will match the back and the look is awesome.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Stocker here!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks stock to me. (not low enough IMO)

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've seen many stock M5 photos and it the back looks a tiny bit lowered. Maybe it's lowered, but just a bit? Check some Eibach photos for comparison...they're the lowest drop.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mine is stock and sometimes I think the car might look different depending on the slope of the parking or incline or decline. So in the driveway picture, I thing the rear looks to be slightly lower than usual due to the slope of incline. Stock in my opinion.

Reactions: shayne54
1 - 20 of 30 Posts