BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Imola red E39 with a towhitch license plate mount at the Dulles Hilton in Herndon. It's a pleasant surprise when you walk to your car and see an e39 parked near yours. :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Chiaretto Red M5 yesterday at redlight in Ballston. Spoke to you for a little before it turned green.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Whoa, rare spot. Maybe someone took Mark's car.
Nah I asked him, haha. This was an 2001 M5, I think Mark has a '03

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Silverstone beast with black style 65's on 395 South 7pm. Shane??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Picked up my beast this morning from the shop and was enjoying my ride I-95 south in Delaware 9am. Up comes a blacked out E93 with lots of mods and running strong. License TRY M3. Nice car - we had some fun making good time home ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Spotted driving spiritedly on the outer loop from Maryland into Northern Virginia. I was following in my black Audi S4.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1395605768.626202.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Someone probably stole Mark's beast and actually drove the damn thing :p

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Carbon Black (?) M5 with DINAN wheels, I think SS mufflers. VA license plate "TRUE" on 66 East around 630pm Friday.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Anthracite M5 on N. Pershing in Arlington

·
Registered
843 Posts
TiAg over Silverstone VA plate at East Potomac Golf this afternoon - lowered, ZHP shift knob, Diny knobs. Parked next to you while I hit the range.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Black M5 VA personal tags heading across the 14th street bridge in to VA Tuesday evening. Clean and shiny daily driver w/ stock wheels. Looks nice.
I was following you in the total grid lock all the way down the Souteast/Southwest freeway.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Imola Red with black wheels last night around 10pm off barton st in Arlington

61 - 80 of 311 Posts