BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've considered coilovers, but i had the same concern...the DMV roads are most likely going to make the ride very uncomfortable. I've decided to just tighten up my suspension instead.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Spotted Imola red at the intersection of Centreville rd and Frying Pan.

I am running square set up wiht konis with BG spring and GC camber plates

it look like there is a quite a few of in the reston town center area, we should meet one of these days.
im down for a meet...i feel lonely driving alone on these streets since we had that caravan to bmore. i need my ///M Entourage.

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's a buddy of mine, but he doesn't frequent the boards. I'll get him out the next time we do a DMV meet.

On Sunday around noon, I spotted a green M5 modded with maybe bronze wheels, some sort of trunk (CSL?), lowered, exhaust driving through Georgetown on M Street towards Key Bridge. Anyone one here? I would like to get a better look at the car!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I am not sure if anyone on here has a black F10 that was or is at BMW of Fairfax, but I was up there yesterday picking some stuff up and the guy who took your car from you was dogging the S**T!!!! out of it. just FYI hope it's no one here

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Black M5 with aftermarket wheels and exhaust on Clarendon Blvd in Arlington VA around midnight. (18th)

Another M5, probably carbon black. Stock on North Barton St Arlington VA. (19th)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
If the carbon was stock, it was probably me.
It was at night so I was just assuming it was carbon black. Do you ever drive down N. Barton St going towards Clarendon/Courthouse area?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Sometimes you just have to get things done yourself. Works great so far.

jdauria - I drive that way all the time.
Nice man! I think you live right next to me. I live on N. Barton St.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Estoril Blue? F10 M5 on Route 50 West bound. You flew past me so I sped up, but you got off at the next exit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Saw a Black e39 M5 with tinted windows. on route 40 in Frederick around 12 pm. Anyone here?

41 - 60 of 311 Posts