BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That was probably me, I live near Old Town and drive my Carbon Black M5 around there all the time. Had a Tubi exhaust at the time but now have muffler delete :)
That was probably the first M5 I had seen after I bought mine! It looked great.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Spotted an Interlagos Blue m5 at the wegmans parking lot in Frederick. Looked all stock except for window tint. And a Black E60 m5 headed south on 270 outside of Urbana. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Spotted a Silverstone E39 M5 on I66 East near exit 71 yesterday around 2:45 pm.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Spotted at Reston Town Center parking lot next Jacksons.
haha i saw that too the same day...i was with AzimM5 in his Anthracite E39, we parked on the 2nd floor of that garage...tried to park next to him but the space was taken.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I saw a Avus Blue E39 M5 on Rt.50 going towards South Riding/Chantilly. Stuck in traffic right off of the rt28 exit dumping onto rt50. around 630pm on Monday.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I see it everyday, since I worked in Reston Town Center, usually is parked in the first 3 spaces, I always have to park in the 4th floor.
you work in reston town center?

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hah, it's me. One of the only perks of getting into the office ***-early.....
what suspension are you running...looks nice!

·
Registered
71 Posts
How do you like it? I am considering this and someone with experience on local roads is quite important as an input. Any issues of note?
It's definitely firm. For the most part I feel like it's worth it for the look and handling feel, but there are definitely some stretches of road that are unpleasant in the DMV. If it's something you're seriously considering I'm sure we can meet up at some point and you can get some first-hand experience.

21 - 40 of 311 Posts