BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't see one of these for our area, so thought I would get it going.

I was driving through Alexandria this morning and spotted a beautiful E39 M5, jet black or possibly carbon black turning off of route 1 onto route 7. Looked/sounded like you had exhaust. Looking good!

(DMV is Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed that as well. I'll try to be more descriptive in the future do it's easier to tell whose is whose!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Finally! I am tired of seeing cars spotted in SoCal and not around here

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you lowered L? It could be my eyes playing tricks on me, but it looks like your car is lower than the other one.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Its funny. In my life I've seen less E39 M5s on the road then just about any other car. I've seen 3 real E39 M5s other than mine on the road in my life. I've seen more Ferraris, Lambos, 4 Bugattis??, Rolls royces, maybachs, porsches, etc.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Spotted TISI FFX county parkway near Reston, we even had time to a have quick chat about if he was a member here(M5abi), exhaust, wheels and radio (MKIII/MKIV). Nice to spot a member and be able to chat and stuff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Spotted TISI FFX county parkway near Reston, we even had time to a have quick chat about if he was a member here(M5abi), exhaust, wheels and radio (MKIII/MKIV). Nice to spot a member and be able to chat and stuff.
good chating with you as well... Given the traffic at FFX County prkway in AM we might as have lunch waiting on the traffic to move.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Didn't think it was silverstone, but this may have been you too ^

x-posted from the E39 spotted
"Spotted TiAg today in Fairfax about 5:30PM crossing 50, shortly thereafter spotted a black F10 going eastbound on 50."

·
Registered
114 Posts
I searched and didn't see one of these for our area, so thought I would get it going.

I was driving through Alexandria this morning and spotted a beautiful E39 M5, jet black or possibly carbon black turning off of route 1 onto route 7. Looked/sounded like you had exhaust. Looking good!

(DMV is Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia)
That was probably me, I live near Old Town and drive my Carbon Black M5 around there all the time. Had a Tubi exhaust at the time but now have muffler delete :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On Sunday around noon, I spotted a green M5 modded with maybe bronze wheels, some sort of trunk (CSL?), lowered, exhaust driving through Georgetown on M Street towards Key Bridge. Anyone one here? I would like to get a better look at the car!!

1 - 20 of 311 Posts