BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Good times today, with the rain and all. Always good to meet owners and put a face to a name.

Here are a few shots I took

There were 7

Scott's beast in the background

And then there were 8

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Good times today, with the rain and all. Always good to meet owners and put a face to a name.

Here are a few shots I took

There were 7

Scott's beast in the background

And then there were 8

Lol terrible pics im not in any of them ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Gents- Sorry I missed the meet as I had to work. I am sure a good time was had by all. Any chance pictures would be posted of the Beasts?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
All i got.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice. Who is that on the far left - like those wheels; stance is really slammed--any rubbing?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sorry I missed this I definitely would have come. Remember me next time you guys meet. I guess I am 2 hours away.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wish I could have come but I'm in Italy enjoying a bit of Venice. Hope to see you guys at the next one!

Reeshah

·
Registered
843 Posts
Not sure when the next meet is...cough...Fernando...cough ;) but since the last meet I got myself a cable and have pretty much figured out the dark world of coding (windows up with key, nav warning delete, DRL delete, etc). I also have INPA for some diagnostics. Could be a good combination particularly with the notional DIY event.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Not sure when the next meet is...cough...Fernando...cough ;) but since the last meet I got myself a cable and have pretty much figured out the dark world of coding (windows up with key, nav warning delete, DRL delete, etc). I also have INPA for some diagnostics. Could be a good combination particularly with the notional DIY event.
NAV WARNING DELETE?!? O yessss i need that.. lol never knew about that one

I will be organizing the next meet as soon as my car is ready and pick the place for the Meet/DIY.
cool, hopefully im boosted by then :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
41 - 60 of 96 Posts