BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id let you guys know that i ordered a pair of low profile cutouts on my beast and they still havent come in yet. Its been over two weeks. I ordered them through Marylandspeed.com. I dont know whatsup with DMH but they havent shipped them out. Still processing. Emailed DMH and also Maryland speed but got no replies. Have any of you guys ever dealt with Marylandspeed? or DMH itself? How long did it take for you to get your products? I just want my cut outs for my beast. Sigh. Thanks to anyone who replies!

Sean

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
what's DMH?

DHL? like the shipper?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Two weeks is not long enough to start a new thread and rant about it.

Now if your engine was being worked on and you couldn't drive your car without a certain part and it had been two weeks, I would understand.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two weeks is not long enough to start a new thread and rant about it.

Now if your engine was being worked on and you couldn't drive your car without a certain part and it had been two weeks, I would understand.
i know its not long enough to rant about, but I just wanted to see what you guys on the board have experienced with that company. Just trying to compare how long my order is taking compared to others who have had experience with that company. on their site it said, 7-14 days and it has exceeded two weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts