BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So if i was to lower my m6, i do want a drop but i also want a significant improvement in handling.

As far as i notice from pics dinan barely drops the car but puts much more into their "suspension" package then just springs (dinan stg 2)

Hartge slams the car but only uses the springs

so im guessing dinan improves the handling by a lot but barely drops the car,

while hartge just slams the thing but probably doesnt improve the handling as much as dinan

cant i have best of both worlds :grrrr: some sort of suspension "package" like dinan but that drops the car more then dinan..

·
Registered
836 Posts
why not Hartge springs and the rest of Dinan Stage 2 suspension? Ask, maybe other board members have done it.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
why not Hartge springs and the rest of Dinan Stage 2 suspension? Ask, maybe other board members have done it.
+1...get the Hartge springs and then have Dinan add FRC's and rear sways...you'll be set!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this might be a stupid question but; Since i am only replacing springs wont the shocks go out or does the m6 not use shocks hence the EDC?

·
Registered
836 Posts
shocks stay

·
Registered
836 Posts
has hapeened to board members but i've only heard it with H&R and possibly Dinan. But don't go by me, I'm no expert.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts