BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from having my eisenmann X-pipe and H&R spacers (10mm spacers) installed by member TCM... I also had my dealer install Dinan FRC, Rear Sway Bar and Dinan exhaust... the Dinan alone sounded amazing but with the x-pipe it screams....the Dinan tips also give the rear a more aggressive look. As far as handling, it handles so much better now with the spacers and Dinan Stage 2 with H&R springs, virtually no body roll...
Next I have to install my RPi scoops and color matched front kidneys... the mods never end :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
there you go BD997! Congrats.... exhaust is next for me... I'm glad you like the Dinan exhaust. Get those scoops in- makes it snappier.

·
Registered
69 Posts
good choice with dinan exhaust, i got supersprint for an amazing deal, looking to sell now and get me a dinan system!!

looks good!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Glad to hear you are happy with the X pipe setup Bernie. I am sure your neighbors will know your arrival and departure times from now on. The spacers do provide a great stance... but I still hate them, *haha*.

·
Registered
503 Posts
please put up a sound clip. Gotta hear it.

You definately need to get some new shoes for that beast.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
good choice with dinan exhaust, i got supersprint for an amazing deal, looking to sell now and get me a dinan system!!

looks good!
Did you run a x-pipe with your SS?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Bernie, the car looks great. Why are you delaying with the scoops? Get those puppies in there. Trust me, as soon as you do, you will be psiied for having waited.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Bernie, the car looks great. Why are you delaying with the scoops? Get those puppies in there. Trust me, as soon as you do, you will be psiied for having waited.
he's probably waiting to do the scoops when he does the grills.

Car looks awesome. I noticed your front corner amber reflectors are not on the side of the wheel well as the '08 manual is pictured. The first '08 M5 that came to the Hyannis dealer had it the same as yours, since then they have been on the wheel well. The cars looks awesome, but it would look a little cleaner w/o the amber reflectors. You just may have a tougher time of it since they are a different shape and in different location than most '08's.
BTW the invite to come down to the Cape still stands. If I'm heading up your way I'll give you a heads up. Once you hear the Evo headers coupled to the Dinan exhaust you'll be hooked.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Looks very sharp. Did you go 10mm spacers all the ways around?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
he's probably waiting to do the scoops when he does the grills.
No excuses! If you can take the grills out once, you can take them out twice. Consider it practice? Right now Bernie has about 15hp sitting on a shel in his garage.

Bernie, I hope you at least put the BMCs in in the interim.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks Great BD 997!!! I am installing my Dinan Stage II and 20" Hartge Classic II's Wheels and Spacers on Saturday. I cant wait. Can you tell me how many HOURS they charged you for for the Suspension Install?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No excuses! If you can take the grills out once, you can take them out twice. Consider it practice? Right now Bernie has about 15hp sitting on a shel in his garage.

Bernie, I hope you at least put the BMCs in in the interim.
the only thing holding me back is removing the grills... are they hard to remove?? Im dying to install them!! I was waiting for the body guy to take them off... :confused:
I do have the BMC's in already... did them when I removed CF and I noticed the power gain right away...

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks Great BD 997!!! I am installing my Dinan Stage II and 20" Hartge Classic II's Wheels and Spacers on Saturday. I cant wait. Can you tell me how many HOURS they charged you for for the Suspension Install?
4 hours I beleive.... keep us posted buddy!

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,395 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts