BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a DINAN Front Strut bar available for $350 picked up in the Bay Area, CA. I would prefer not to ship, but willing to consider it if Buyer pays for shipping expense.

The bar is missing one of the bolts that mounts the bar to the plate (Some silly mechanic lost it), but I plan on replacing it - thus the $350 price for now.

Drop me a PM if you want it. Sorry, no trades on this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not Sold yet.... had pending sale with a local member. Also, I dropped by DINAN and replaced the missing bolt with a new set. Adjusting price for this - $400. Better pictures below.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Updated pictures look great. Thanks for posting. Let me know when you're willing to ship to OR.

$50 for a replacement bolt? Did you swap them all for titanium or something? :p

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated pictures look great. Thanks for posting. Let me know when you're willing to ship to OR.

$50 for a replacement bolt? Did you swap them all for titanium or something? :p

HA HA! Yep! They were forged out of Steve Dinan's Testis! :haha::haha::haha:

Actually, I initially took off $50 because I realized it could be a hassle for a Buyer to either find a replacement bolt or alternative. However, I was able to run down to Morgan Hill and get one from DINAN themselves which is lucky. The Strut Braces normally sell for $400. So, we are back to norm :cheers:

As far as the selling it, at this point it will be first come, first served. If you need shipping and you want to paypal, please be willing to pay for your own shipping + 3% paypal fees.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
What's the part # of the bolts? Mine came rusted and I've always wanted to replace it.

Reactions: AquilaBMW

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, been a long time! You parting the DINAN 5?

Hi there! Yep.... it's been a while. How are you and how's the car. The DINAN 5 sadly got wrecked after I sold it, so I got it back and i am now parting it out.

Hope all is well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts