BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Thanks. Cant wait to see the next vid of the M5/Stroked comparison. That HPF M3 is insane.

I also sincerely applaud the safe condition, its always more enjoyable when there isnt casual traffic being swerved in and out of.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Cant wait to see the next vid of the M5/Stroked comparison. That HPF M3 is insane.

I also sincerely applaud the safe condition, its always more enjoyable when there isnt casual traffic being swerved in and out of.
Bo,

Thanks, our runs are always done in the closed course - zero traffic zone. :byebye:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
HPF M3 is a monster!!! If the stroker really has 622hp, it should beat a 997tt without much trouble.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Damn those HPF's are fast. I hope HPF or ASR makes a TT kit for the E60 M5!!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Nice video!
:thumbsup:
Dave

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Okay keep them coming.
BTW what's up with the 997TT. It seemed flat.

Ranger

·
Registered
831 Posts
Holy cow!
That M3 was incredible!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
by the way, what is the size of the wheels and the tires as well .. and if you can tell me which tire brand did you go with ?? one more question, are you using dinan suspension?

·
Registered
682 Posts
No offense but spending the $$$ on a Dinan Stroker and still getting spanked by a Stage 2.5 M3 like that would really chap my hide. I know the car is a different class and weighs less, but loosing by over 10-car lengths is ridiculous. Stroker + Plus Nos maybe that would close that gap and be able to stay in the race..

Awesome vids and beautiful cars all keep them coming!

·
Registered
194 Posts
:eek:h::eek:h::eek:h::eek:h: Those HPF turbo kits are serious!!! Which kit was the M3 running? I'm guessing either the 2.5 which puts out 610RWHP or stage 3 which puts out 800RWHP!!!

Anyways, the car looks and sound awesome. Must be a blast to drive.:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Darren congrat's on the stroker. It must have been quite amusing racing against these powerful cars. We seem to forget that our cars are 4 doors sedans and just the fact that your're running against these monsters is more than a victory:checkeredflag:

As for the M3, that is some freaken fast ride. Wait until the TT Kit is out and you'll show them who the kinggf is.:blink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts