BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you with the Dinan Stage 2 engine modifications utilizing the Dinan Stage V software or the Powerchip package?
I am looking for feedback from both types of software installations for the Stage 2 Dinan package.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance for your comments.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
12,776 Posts
howler said:
Those of you with the Dinan Stage 2 engine modifications utilizing the Dinan Stage V software or the Powerchip package?
I am looking for feedback from both types of software installations for the Stage 2 Dinan package.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance for your comments.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Since you already appear to have the Dinan Stage V software, you can try Powerchip free for 30 days. If you don't like it, just reload the Dinan software. :flag:
Contact the folks at Powerchip. There web address is powerchipgroup.com.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
numerous dinan'ed M5's have switched over to the powerchips software with much fanfare. I had the dinan stgI and then went to powerchips (i know this isnt the topic you're looking for though) and the change was so dramatic, it was as if the engine had suddenly become awake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts