BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I originally purchased these from ykjones. I never got to installing these due to the fact that I had recently added a little one to the family and also had some other problems on the car that I wanted to fix.

I havent even opened the box that ykjones shipped them in. All the pictures below, are pictures from the original thread. Obviously since I didnt open the boxes, I cant take any more recent pics.

For sale is a used DINAN Stage 2 Suspension System for the E60 M5. The suspension allows you the best of both worlds; superb handling and performance while maintaining full functionality of the factory EDC (electronic dampening control) for daily comfort and driveability.

Why am I selling? Because I am selling my car. I have other items i will be selling soon... like Evolve CAI, Republic blacked out tails with Arc Reactor, RDS Swaybars, etc.

Description of the DINAN Stage 2 Suspension System for the BMW E60 M5:

Dinan® Stage 2 Performance Suspension System for BMW E60 M5 - Dinan, Leader in BMW Performance Parts and Upgrades

Buyer gets the below listed used items:

DINAN Performance Spring set for the BMW E60 M5 (2 front and 2 rear)
DINAN Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit (fancy name for bump stops) for BMW E60 M5
DINAN Front Roll Control System for BMW E60 M5 (attached to OEM Front Sway Bar)
DINAN 21mm Adjustable Rear Anti-Roll Bar for BMW E60 M5
DINAN 12mm Upper Shock Mount Kit
BMW E60 M5 OEM Front Sway Bar (with DINAN Front Roll Control System installed)
BMW E60 M5 OEM shocks and struts (4)

Price $1,100 shipped. Serious inquiries only please. This is a steal of a price especially considering you are getting used OEM front and rear shocks and struts which will also save you a lot in installing time.

I dont have enough post to Private Message, so email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
417 Posts
How much will this lower the car

·
Registered
417 Posts
do you mind posting pics?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Would like to know more about the tail lights, let me know ASAP!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Nice to see my Dinan suspension went to a good new home. I'm still on Dinan springs too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I still would like first crack at the tail lights!

Email me at Qwu99 @ yahoo

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts