BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing some garage cleaning. For immediate sale and for serious inquiries please is my used DINAN Stage 2 Suspension System for the E60 M5. I really love this suspension as it allows you the best of both worlds; superb handling and performance while maintaining full functionality of the factory EDC (electronic dampening control) for daily comfort and driveability. As the DINAN slogan says “Performance Without Sacrifice”. I have truly benefitted and still do with plenty of spirited canyon runs and some track days with other ///Ms, Lambos, Ferraris, AMG’s, Lotuses, GTR’s, you name it AND I’m a stay at home dad to a 2 year old (another baby will be here in Dec). So during the week I’m taking him to all his classes and activities and many times with my 70 year old mom in tow as well. So I needed something that would give me the best of both worlds.

Why am I selling? Because I have this extra set that is just sitting around in my garage taking up space. I have DINAN suspension springs on my beast right now. This DINAN suspension can be verified by my shop Autohaus Frankfurt (DINAN certified) in Murrieta, CA (web link in my signature)

Description of the DINAN Stage 2 Suspension System for the BMW E60 M5:

Dinan® Stage 2 Performance Suspension System for BMW E60 M5 - Dinan, Leader in BMW Performance Parts and Upgrades

I've always had a performance alignment done to this DINAN Stage 2 suspension specs. Handling has been awesome with it.

Buyer gets the below listed used items:

DINAN Performance Spring set for the BMW E60 M5 (2 front and 2 rear)
DINAN Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit (fancy name for bump stops) for BMW E60 M5
DINAN Front Roll Control System for BMW E60 M5 (attached to OEM Front Sway Bar)
DINAN 21mm Adjustable Rear Anti-Roll Bar for BMW E60 M5
DINAN 12mm Upper Shock Mount Kit
BMW E60 M5 OEM Front Sway Bar (with DINAN Front Roll Control System installed)
BMW E60 M5 OEM shocks and struts (4)

Price $700. Serious inquiries only please. This is a steal of a price especially considering you are getting used OEM front and rear shocks and struts. I’m located in SoCal. Local SoCal preferred and can meet locally for show/sale. Will ship, but buyer pays shipping costs.

Pics:

photo 1.JPG

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg
Picture of DINAN Stage 2 suspension on my beast.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
your car looks amazing and glws buddy.

Dan

Reactions: ykjones

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,264 Posts
Bump for a great seller! YKJones is a class act!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your car looks amazing and glws buddy.

Dan
Thanks Dan! Love the suspension so much I still have it installed with just some added tweaks. lol

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! THIS DEAL IS INSANE, YAPHET!!! are you out of your mind?!?! You're including struts also?? Geez!! Are you drunk?!?

I had the same Dinan Stage 2 suspension setup until switching to RDSport sways not too long ago and I totally agree that Dinan really does live up to their motto of "Performance Without Sacrifice".

I'll ask this question for any potential buyers out there since I'm sure it will come up: How many miles on this system?

And now I'll ask this question for myself, pending an answer to the above question...would you be willing to part out with the struts? I know one of my front struts is almost due for a change and they're like $900 each brand new...

GLWS!!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
BTW, it also looks like you're including a set of OEM thrust arm bushings as well?

For comparison...here is the picture from Dinan of what is normally included in a Dinan Stage 2 Suspension kit. Yaphet is throwing in a lot of other goodies into his package including an OEM front sway bar with the FRC already drilled and mounted on, OEM front and rear struts (and I think with EDC units??), and what looks to be OEM thrust arm bushings. I imagine the labor to install these will be much, MUCH less than how much it would cost to have to install a brand new kit (Dinan quotes 11 hours, although I think my indy shop did it in about 6 hours).

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha! Thanks Randy! I sat down with my Indy shop and talked pricing. Mileage: This Dinan suspension has about 40,875 miles on it. My struts have about 105k mi on them. All work perfectly. As soon as my Indy removed them, they were like "dude you should sell this stuff, it's in great shape". Yep, hell of a deal. I'd rather not part out now and just sell it all at once and be done with it. Plus I would have to take to my shop and pay labor for them to remove the struts. If no one, shows interest, I may reconsider as I'd love to help you out. As far as the pics, what is pictured is what someone will get for the price :)

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know if he backs out.
Will do. I've received a few PM's already as well so you are in line. Will be taking all to get packaged, weighed today for shipping and shipping estimates. Man is it heavy! No local SoCal folks interested??

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update: All Items are now sold and being shipped out tomorrow to the buyer. Congrats and thank you! Thanks all for the interest.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts