BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this combo? Any comments/thoughts/issues, e.g., does it throw an SES light?

Yes, I know there are alternatives (DA, TMS, Powerchip) but I'm curious about the Dinan S2 software and AA CAI specifically.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I had the Dinan stage 2 software with the AA intake before the header upgrade no problems what so ever in fact I had D/A Shadowman Software and it threw SES lights Cold Start- Not steady At Idle the rpms would burp cherrsagai and it even stalled out 3 times at a light Really embarrassing :eek:oohhh:

I switched back to the dinan software and its never had a hiccup

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I added Stage 2 software and viola! The car came alive. No codes, install or running issues. Throttle response is instantaneous and the car pulls even harder.

Now if I could just get it to stop raining and change out my winter tires for my sleeping PS2's, I'd be able to really see what she's got!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Okay, I added Stage 2 software and viola! The car came alive. No codes, install or running issues. Throttle response is instantaneous and the car pulls even harder.

Now if I could just get it to stop raining and change out my winter tires for my sleeping PS2's, I'd be able to really see what she's got!
well donne, it must feel like a new car right now!!!

:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts