BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased in April '07 and run for 28K miles as part of full Dinan Stage 3 suspension. This sale is for front and rear springs, shocks, all mounting hardware and camber plates (I'm keeping F/R sway bars). I replaced one front spring under warranty when a coil snapped just a couple of months ago - probably has only 300 miles on it. Suspension has been great, a wonderful improvement over OE. Plenty of guys on here running this setup and love it.

Other than the spring issue noted above, no issues - suspension has been rock solid and handles great. I removed only to replace with Ground Control coilovers to improve track handling.

FROM DINAN WEBSITE...
"The Stage 1 Suspension System represents the foundation for high performance handling. Comprised of carefully matched performance springs and Koni rebound adjustable struts and shocks, the system reduces the pitch and roll associated with the stock suspension, providing increased grip for faster and more predictable cornering capabilities. The shock valving has been custom tuned for superior handling, without sacrificing a well dampened, comfortable ride. The rebound dampening characteristics are user adjustable, providing the driver with the ability to fine tune for varying conditions, driving style and comfort. The modestly lower ride height gives the M5 an even more aggressive stance, as well as improving suspension geometry for tight and predictable handling."

"The Camber Plates induce more negative camber on the front wheels by improving traction in the turns for a dramatic reduction of understeer and immediate turn in."

PRICES (plus Paypal fees)
Stage 1 (shocks, springs, hardware) for $900 ($1535 new from Dinan)
Camber plates (which don't wear) for $250 ($350 new from Dinan)

Shipping not included. Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Based on weight, I'm estimating shipping will be approximately $75 from NJ to CA with somewhat less in between.

Shown in pics with shocks/springs/camber plates assembled. I'm willing to sell camber plates separately but not willing to separate shocks and springs at this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weekend bump!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
End of March bump!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PMs replied

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have a PM

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello I have some questions regarding the suspension you have for sale.
Can you please email me at mvgozar at yahoo dot com. Low post count
means I am unable to PM.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts