BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did some research online about getting a tune for my car (even tho I am selling it, I've always wanted to get a tune and see more power) and came across the Dinan stage 1 software. Dinan is running a great deal right now until end of this month, stage 1 software $319! I was wondering if the gains are really 5hp and 5lb-ft torque!? Does anyone have the Dinan stage 1 software? Is it more gains than advertised? I'd like to know before pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,771 Posts

·
Registered
5,771 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,771 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might get the evolve tune if I decide to keep it, seems like a lot of people are very satisfied with them. I have evolve intake scoops and they are great.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I did dinan stage 1 and will keep moving up as tome goes on, after 100 miles..it feels better, like having top speed govern off and nice acceleration pull compared to stack..I have RPI scoops and installing sprint booster v2 this week. For the 1 hr labor a 50% off a great deal!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did dinan stage 1 and will keep moving up as tome goes on, after 100 miles..it feels better, like having top speed govern off and nice acceleration pull compared to stack..I have RPI scoops and installing sprint booster v2 this week. For the 1 hr labor a 50% off a great deal!

I have evolve intake scoops. Looking to do the charcoal filter delete soon & bmc filters. Does the sprint booster just give a better throttle response or does it have other benefits to it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
BadSeed
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing