BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a old Dinan single mass flywheel for sale along with a Luk clutch kit. Clutch set up was install as an interim set up due to UUC sending me the twin disk clutch setup for a 540i instead of the M5. Clutch set up only has about 8,000 miles on it only reason I'm taking it out is i want to install twin disc setup. As for kit I have 2 disc's a organic disk which is brand new unused that came with the luk clutch kit and i will also include a clutch master 6 puck sprung disc that was used for the 8,000 miles kit also includes brand new pilot bearing and throw out bearing and all hardware to install the flywheel to crank and pressure plate to flywheel......i know i left it out of the main photo but i will also be providing the alignment tool.

I would like $850 which will include shipping in the US.

Link for 6 puck...
Clutch Masters FX400 Stage 4 Sprung 6-Puck Clutch BMW E39 M5 5.0L 99-04.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Can you email me dogochelo at hotmail com.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
so this is a lightweight flywheel? any chatter? also would you consider selling the flywheel separately? if its a ltw then im definitely interested, got the cash so if everything is good maybe we can make a deal.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you mean by ltw? The flywheel is a Dinan single mass light weight aluminum flywheel. Yes I would sell it separately $550 shipped.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
What do you mean by ltw? The flywheel is a Dinan single mass light weight aluminum flywheel. Yes I would sell it separately $550 shipped.
ok last couple questions,

how many miles on the flywheel?

it the flywheel used with a stock size clutch? i currently am running a south bend clutch with the stock flywheel, i want to keep the clutch so the flywheel has to accept a stock/oem sized clutch.

last, is there any chatter at idle with the flywheel?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts