BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is the a link for a current Dinan rear sway bar group buy. We need some more interest to get to the minimum 10 pieces.

In summary it looks like about $210 shipped inside the continental US? Apparently the price has gone up a bit from prior group buys. Get it now so you can enjoy the summer season with your new rear sway bar!

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m5...gs/145098-dinan-rear-anti-sway-bar-gb-26.html

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I might get in on this as well. Ever since my Bilstein PSS-9 install, this has been the one last/final piece to make my full suspension system upgrade complete. However, I happen to personally know Steve Dinan's daughter & she can probably get me a little better deal. I will get back to you quickly about the rear bar...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I paid $250 for the bar about 3 weeks ago and then paid $300 for shipping, first time i think postage has outweight a product, and to top it all off, dinan had taken payment from my account twice so i have paid $1200 for a sway bar, i contacted them though and they are in the process of refunding. Im suprised it costs $210 to ship inside the US, i wonder how much they make on postage?
I think the price is $210 with the shipping included in that total. So they are paying about $190 for the bar and about $20 for shipping. $300 for shipping a light package like that is insane.:eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think the price is $210 with the shipping included in that total. So they are paying about $190 for the bar and about $20 for shipping. $300 for shipping a light package like that is insane.:eek:oohhh:
m5_ will have also paid 20% of the item value aswell and also shipping tax!

I might be going the AC Schnitzer route if the GB isnt applicable to UK members?

·
Registered
12,961 Posts
If it is the adjustable bar, it is a very nice piece and allows you to really dial in the suspension for your driving style.

Regards,
Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts